Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Peer Consultation Group
Here is the agenda for the next ACT Peer Consultation Group
Friday, November 15, 2013
If you have not previously attended this group but are a mental health or healthcare professional and would like to participate, please contact me first.
- Welcome to new members, introductions.
- Brief Mindfulness Exercise. We need a volunteer. Step right up! Email me directly if you want to lead this.
- Continued threads…. Check-in with folks who attended the full meeting in October. Were there topics that we agreed to revisit? (Sorry, I had to leave early.) Please feel free to send us all a message if there was an outstanding topic to revisit.
- Clinical case reviews. If another agenda does not present itself, let’s plan to review a few clinical cases. Plan to bring a case to discuss and we will get to at least a couple of them.
- Planning. Confirm dates and topics for December, January.
Extra: A few of us from the ACT Study Group have revisited the idea of forming a monthly evolution science reading/discussion group, likely to be after work hours and in a more sociable setting. Let me know (email me) if you are interested.