Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Peer Consultation Group
The ACT Peer Consultation Group meets on the third Friday of each month.
Next: Friday, Nov 21 @ 8-9:30 am
If you have not previously attended this group but are a mental health or healthcare professional and would like to participate, please contact me first.
The November meeting will be at our usual location in the MMC-Family Practice conference room.
- Brief Mindfulness Exercise. A brave volunteer will lead us through a short mindfulness exercise.
- Prosocial Project. I (Joel) will briefly follow-up on last month’s Prosocial intervention to permit some processing and also to discuss (a) Collaborative Decision-Making and (b) Fair Distribution of Costs and Benefits as they pertain to this group. I am hoping we will leave with some ideas about how to ensure more participation in setting our agenda in upcoming months.
- Deep Diving the Matrix. Brief review of Kevin’s recent workshop by any members who attended that training.
- Case Consultation. We will spend the bulk of our meeting reviewing a few cases. If you have an interesting or challenging case you would like to present, please bring relevant details. Otherwise, plan to participate in consulting on others’ cases.
- Planning. We will spent a few minutes near the end to set an agenda for December.